4.02.2009

Tribute to Michelle Obama


I am sick of people bashing on my first lady.
Get over yourself!
Who cares if she shows her arms, she works out!
Who cares if she doesn't wear stockings, it's uncomfortable!
Who cares if she only wears kitten heels, she's tall!
Who cares if she would rock J.Crew over Prada, she's HUMAN!
Check Spelling
I love this lady. I realllllly hope I can run into her one day in a cafe on Penn. Ave. Rumor has it, the Obama's chill around town like its nothing and I love that. They're so awesome. And above the many reasons, she recycles her apparel! I love when famous people do that! Like Joan Clayton (Tracee Ellis Ross) would wear the same leather jacket and element organic hoodie like all the time on Girlfriends. I know it's not real life but she did dress herself for the show. Love that too :) But my GOODNESS! Michelle is showin offfff! So awesome to see such class these days!

Cute belt Michelle! I aint mad atcha!
April 1, 2009, arriving in London





February 18, 2008
It's a recession! Let's recycle and be resourceful people!


No comments:

Post a Comment