12.30.2008

Ummm Hi.

Well, well, well... I'm trying to blog now. I will try my best to keep up with this. I have so many fans (in my head), so I hope you enjoy. If not, there's many other blogs you can check out... It costs you nothing, pay me no mind.

It's the end of 2008. So much has happened this year. Like a lot. I still have some pending items I'm working on into '09, and I'm being reminded of more each day. Hopefully this blog can remind me of those things. One item I have been working on since the summer is bringing my creativity back. I'm an event planner so you would think I would always be creative, but not so. Well, a little... but I need to be more expressive... for me. I have painted only 3 canvases since I've graduated college. I'm just not as colorful as I use to be. I use to have all these ideas & imaginations. They have been deleted. I'm finding it difficult to bring it back. I'm not depressed, lol...or sad...or upset. I just need to find other ways be expressive again. I think this blog can help. I can't wait until I have the time and space to do all that I want. Which reminds me of another item, my patience! I just can't do it now.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to look for my new column "Less in the City", where I pilgrim to New York City's trendiest and most accommodating Thrift/Vintage stores

    ReplyDelete