1.07.2009

Ugh


I've had a headache since I woke up this morning. Maybe I slept too much last night. Iono.
So my holidays were well, and happy new year to my two wonderful fans of this blog :)

I am so excited about this year. I can't wait until 2010 to do a review. Here's my review of 09. Dag I'm trynna think what happened in January, lol. Anyhoo... I worked my butt off...attempted to save for an apartment until my accident in june...thanks to rushing to go to a meeting while eating a grilled honey mustard snack wrap...RIP Blues Clues...welcomed Cookie :)... spent to much money on cookie & her used car repairs...that was my apartment money btw... went to the jazz fest in hampton & va beach... got in a argument with soulstar hahahahaha...okay...i won't comment... started to like dc... then stopped...planned 3 events back to back... all successful and under budget...heyyyyyy i got skills... went to florida...no fun tho, i was working :( ...found out i had haters at work lol... barack obama...had a wack b-day dinner which i had to come waaaaaay out of my pocket for... getting to know dooooooo getting to know more about yooooouuuuuuuu... lol... allentown. roys. cookie got towed. cab ride. lucky strikes. sneaker store (lol). manyunk. chris jazz cafe. standing bass bol aka cello bol. blind movie with like 3 ppl. west chester. sushi. pinot grigio. white zinfandel. new york. bike ride jawn. holly house :). applebees. african spot. philly boys choir. i know its more, that's all thats coming to mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment