1.28.2009

YUP!

So I haven't been to fashion week since '06, but 0 well. I still love everything about it and style.com is gracious enough to let you see every collection presented :) HOWever, its a shame I saw some copying going on. So let's go back to the last season of project runway. Remember the finale show? Well look-a-here! I was on style.com browsing the new collections/trends and i think some ideas were stolen. Okay, volume, shapes, and conservative looks have been constent among everyones lines since '05 or so. But how you gonna steel Leanne's 3-D wave idea from a reality tv show? How low!
Look:

Leanne's

(clears throat) Christopher Kane.
To be honest, if I had to pick out of the two, I would go with Chris Kane's. But STILL! YOUR LIKE TWO SEASONS LATE! And that was preceeded by a REALITY SHOW CONTESTANT!
GTM!*
*GTM: new web lingo created by a good friend of mine in brooklyn. She wants everyone to know she lives in brooklyn. Oh and GTM= Giggling To Myself*

1 comment:

  1. Lol @ since 06...like you been more then once. Anyway you know how I feel about WAVE PATTERNS. Only time I've ever enjoyed wave patterns is while I parlayed in Mal Pais sipping on lemonade.

    ReplyDelete