1.14.2009

sweethearts, parts, diamonds, and buns

I've been watching red carpets before I even knew what a golden globe award meant. This year I saw only a COUPLE things I didn't like. That was a first. Sweetheart necklines, parts in the hair, diamonds, and buns all in one setting RULES! I was so excited to see this standard all come alive! Gosh I need to upload some of my sketches. Maybe not, you might steal them and give them to Donatella again! Either that, or we just had the same exact vision in 2002, what are the odds. Ok, so honestly I had no clue who this chick was. And when I learned of Olivia Wilde (after Sunday), and googled O...L...I... the first thing that came up was Olive Garden with the most hits, then her! Like WHO is she???? Anyhoo I don't think she's the gorgeous of them all but i loved her look.

LOOK!


What a gem! And I love the dark eye makeup with the lavender! Parted hair, straight, huge diamond studs, and off she goes! The carpet looks dull or is that just me. This was my favorite look of the entire night....



How stunning. You can NEVER go wrong with a bun & studs. I'm telling you!



It's nothing new.







Beyonce isn't a genious.....

And that last pic was like taken in 1909, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment