2.02.2009

I wish I could move back like right now

Happy February!
Philly for the weekend. Me & the bf dined @ Prime Rib...ehhhh it was okay. It took about 3 mins for us to be seated w/ reservations. The host must have saw me look uncomfortable standing there or something....so they gave us potato skins on the house. Um seriously, it was like potato skin chips. Like they pulled the skin off of the potato and baked it until there was no nutrients left. Not too good. If it weren't for the horseradish iono. But all in all, nothing made me go OMG! Well, maybe the mashed potatoes. My salmon was fine & Do liked his steak. It was HAWKIN outside and I left my scarves and hats at home. I usually never leave the house without a scarf. Went to Chris Jazz, which was cool of course. The drummer was awesome and me & do always find the "cello bols" (upright/standing bass players) interesting. I went to ikea for the first time in my entire life! It was soooooo awesome! Like the H&M for homes! You know, not the greatest quality but its modern and it does the job. Like I cant wait to move now and decorate, etc. I'm still estatic that the coffee table was only $30 bucks. How exciting! Went to fluid :) Like my favorite place to go in philly on a sat night. Questlove was djing, and the crowd was awesome. I like crowds like that. Next time gotta get there earlier. We have some cool dance moves :) Watched the super bowl with the fam and we all cooked, laughed, danced, exercised, etc. It was fun.

Iono. I just really miss philly and like the ppl I love most are all there.


No comments:

Post a Comment