2.02.2009

Work is doing this to me right now......



Almost one o clock Eastern time and I'm up branching code because someone..*coughmybosscough* decided to create a trunk off our first release for this project on the 12th of January . Today is the 2nd of February and since I "own" this project it's my responsibility to rectify any discrepancies. O all this and I have a project manager and delivery manager asking for ETAs for a module of code which is holding up a build they are trying to deliver to a client. O AND ...tomorrow I have to lead a meeting with the VP of Engineering and the Engineering department manager on a complicated issue which I haven't even LOOKED at yet. O AND (wtf i know) I hope I can even have the meeting because I <----(see a trend here?) have to figure out a way to get all these busy ppl in a room for the meeting. I keep creating meetings in Outlook and ppl keep declining. So my boss sends an email at 11pm on some 'make it happen' steez. O did I mention the purpose of this meeting is to brainstorm and create a solution which I have to present to the CIO of one of our clients in a meeting on Wedsnesday?
Like I so wanna cry mang. :(

Then I look on cnn.com and see all the people losing jobs every day in this country and realize some people would kill to be in my position right now. I'm blessed , life is short so let me go live it. Back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment